Friday, June 6, 2008

Michael Aulia's Blog


michaelaulia.com/blogs


Blog information:

This is Michael Aulia’s personal & tech blog as the stated by the author it is for Tech news, reviews, and a geek’s ramblings. Recently he just changed his blog template ;)


His review include Application Reviews, Gadget Reviews, Games Reviews, Movie Reviews, Web Stuff Reviews and others post about tech such as browser, Freebies and entrecard tips. Are you entrecard members? Make sure you read this post:

michaelaulia.com/blogs/entrecard-guide


Feedback for author:

(+) About this blog:
  1. The blog layout is just great! Very neat.

  2. Well organized of blog posts in categories.

  3. His constructive written posts.


(-) About this blog:

Too much posts show in main pages, its about twelve I think….

Suggestion:

This one is a idea good, because you try to get a lot of feedback from visitors. michaelaulia.com/blogs/category/blog

I feel that you should add a menu such as “blog's feedback” instead of categorized and mix them up as personal blogs. Nice work! Overall it is a great blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey stefen,
Thanks for the review! :)

I think you're right. I should have "expanded" my "Personal blog" cateogry to a few more..personal posts, blog's feedback, and a few others maybe!

I'll also re-think to cut down the number of posts on my main page :)

All the best with your blogging too!

Alan said...

Yes Michael Aulia really does have a good site. One of the best for sure.

Stefen said...

you are welcome, Michael.

Agreed, I'm impressed the way you blogging, Michael. That made me put your site in my entrecard drop list.

infinitewebprofit said...

Michael Aulia's blog is very similar to Yaro Starak's blog, if your familiar with that blog.