Sunday, May 11, 2008

Welcome


There are tons of websites in internet, believe it or not you will get lost when surfing internet! I find out many people searching in internet using search engine, visited sites by sites but cannot get what they really want.

Therefore how nice if they could have review of websites and blogs from someone who could share their experience. This blogs are made for this purpose. Currently I offer for anyone to get their blogs or websites review by me for free.


Why you should get your sites or blogs reviewed?
  1. Review would give you feedback about your sites or blogs.
  2. My review will include recommendations about worthy things in your sites contents.
  3. Your sites would likely get a "free promotion" from this blog, I will have link of your websites and its contents in my post review about your sites.

Why you need review?
  1. To find best websites which are sources for what you interested in.
  2. Instead of spending time visiting sites by sites, I will recommend sites that fitting for what you really want.
  3. Information about other interesting sites.

Websites and blogs owner you might want a review? requested it by:

  1. Comment on this post, or give me a shout.
  2. Give me your websites or blog address which you want to be review.
  3. Tell me what language would you like for the review (English or Indonesian)
Read more

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.poeticnotes.com
Please review my poetry site!

Stefen said...

Sure, there are 4 request already. It may takes times but I will contact you as soon as I'm finished.

capybara said...

I would love a review of my site.
http://www.tapirtravel.com
If you agree and complete one let me know and I will add you to my blogroll on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Can you review my sites here.
http://www.JunkieYard.Com
I would like to see your point of view. Thanks. :D

Stefen said...

You're welcome. Sure, I will.

Ryan said...

I think it is cool that you are going out of your way to review other blogs and give people some good feedback on them. I hope you're interested in reviewing my (still very new) blog. I try and tell stories on video about life in San Francisco. http://www.theblogword.com

Thanks,

Ryan

Stefen said...

Ryan I can't even read your blog :/ so that I couldn't review it.