Saturday, May 17, 2008

FAQ and tips

Frequently ask question (FAQ)
Q: I don't like your review about my site
A: Don't worry I will remove it

Q: May I request more than one sties for being reviewed?
A: You may request as many times as you want but 1 review/request.

Q: How long requested review would be done?
A: I can't guarantee this but first come first serve.

Q: Is the review up to date?
A: I will try my best to made it happen.


Tips

  1. Keep my review about your sites up to date by inform me if there are any changes or major upgrades in your sites. I will visit your sites at least once a month.
  2. You may provide links about my review or join my mybloglog community, It would be appreciated. People might comment my review about your sites here and it is also an feedback for you.
  3. Tell friends about this blog, but you don't have to its my own responsibility to find any interested people for getting their sites reviewed.

0 comments: