Saturday, July 12, 2008

Love for payperpost!

Hi, blogger / postie. Are you enjoying blogging much? If yes instead of blogging only for hobby why don't you try to make money from it? You can put ads, join affiliations and did you ever know that there are sites that would pay you for posting? payperpost.com is one of the best and I encourage you to join it.


Payperpost is that sites that refer advertiser who want to promote their sites to blogger who try to make money from it. For some blogger might think that it will be hard to. Here are reasons Why you should love payperpost:
  1. I don't have talent in writting, should I join? as the chinese proveb said 'The man who move the mountain begin by carrying a small stone'. Look at the top ten earner last month at image below, they got more than $680/month. Hope that would motivate you! I joined payperpost not long ago and aimed to get profits and improve my writting skill. You may find out that the more you write the better writting skill you may got from it.
  2. In payperpost, they pay you 'per post' plus cash from referral programs. It offer others method to make money by blogging. Others method such as Text & image ads would only pay when their ads is clicked and it reach 1k impression.
  3. The sites have a great traffics which mean a lot of active members, you don't to worry that you will out of oppotunities to advertise or make money. payperpost.com at alexa.com
  4. Will it destroy my credibility that only said a good things in my post? not at all! you might need to find out the good things on the sites, services or products and post them but it doesn't mean that you should lie or afraid in sounding your opinions. Giving the adverstiser nice feedback is also one of many ways to please them.

If you want to increase your websites traffics you can sign up at payperpost as advertiser to improve your own blog traffics by paying others to post about your sites! and for blogger, sign up and get paid for posting what you love now! The only trouble is you need to wait for approval of your blog and you can't take several great opportunities with high rewards because you need to fullfill their requirement, but again by more posting they will become open for you.

My parents keep asking me to find a secure job, I answer them yes but I will work at home. They don't take it seriously but I will show them it is not impossible, payperpost show me the way to make my dream come true. Good luck with your own and happy blogging. :)

blog ethics

0 comments: